Protective waterproofing coating in paste for foot traffic
• On new surface apply a first coat of RESIGUM
• It can be applied over existing flooring
• Effective on damaged surfaces
• Tiles can be glued directly on ELASTOPEA with a good adhesive for external
• It is walkable
• It also can be apply in winter (up to-5°C +3 5 ° C). For applications at temperatures below it is recommended to apply it in a very dry weather
• Upon the film formation (12 to 24 hours) does not fear the rain
It waterproof terraces, balconies, flat and pitched roofs, expansion joints, concrete, swimming pools, tanks, gutters, foundation, restoration of old bituminous membranes. Ideal on vertical foundation jets , galvanized sheets and their joints.
1. Clean the surface thoroughly. If the surface is damp and in the case of old tiles to achieve vapour barrier apply two coats of product for at least
2. Spread ELASTOPEA on the surface, taking care to maintain an overlap of
3. Tools for the installation are steel trowel or plastic trowel.
THERMAL BREATHABLE COATING WITH GLASS MICROBEADS FOR OUTDOOR.
TERMOPEA 45 is a material made with a high quality technology originally used in the aerospace industry. The particular combination of the carrier material and the high percentage of vacuum cables ceramic bodies, so-called ceramic bubbles, reaches extraordinary thermal and physical performance.
The walls covered with TERMOOPEA 45 form a large ceramic surface - in this way the environment heats quickly and uniformly. This ensures energy saving, lower regulation of heating.
In warm seasons ceramics balls accumulate the humidity in excess and leave it only when it is necessary. In this way TERMOOPEA 45 regulates humidity environment.
HOW TO USE:
TERMOPEA 45 can be applied with a roller, it can be sprayed or applied with a brush. The surface must be clean, dry and tough.
THERMAL BREATHABLE COATING TO GLASS BEADS MICRONIZATTO.
TERMOPEA 45 is a material made of a high-quality technology originally used in aerospace. The Particular
combination of the carrier material and the high percentage of foreign ceramic hollow vacuum bubbles
called ceramic Reaches extraordinary thermal performance. The walls 45 form a coated TERMOPEA
large ceramic surface area - in this how the environment heats quickly and evenly. Energy savings,
lower adjustment of heating. In warm seasons ceramic balls accumulated in the humidity excess and
Only When recall it necessary. In this way TERMOPEA regulates humidity environment.
Plastic coating for swimming pools CODE 7488.
After a careful restoration of surfaces (by sanding or grinding) it is applied a coating of waterproof PLASTOPEPA 25 with high elasticity, ensuring excellent waterproofing even in negative buoyancy. On expansion joints, they are applied to the elastic straps.
1) Completely clean the surface, remove any presence of mold with OPEAMUFFA 12
2) Verify that the walls are completely dry to avoid appearances of bubbles after application
3) With high quality brush apply a first horizontal hand, wait 6 hours and apply the second vertical hand so you get cobwebs effect.
4) Wait 36 hours to verify that there are no bubbles and then you can proceed with filling the pool
5) If there are bubbles cut and remove the piece and restore with two hands (PLASTOPEA25), wait 36 hours and proceed to fill the swimming pool
6) At extra cost you can get all the folder colours.
Insulating fixative for interior and exterior walls and wood. High concentration of fine acrylic copolymers dispersed in water, inorganic pigments resistant to light, water-repellent micro quartz and selected charges.
Excellent breathability, flexibility and brushing, resistant to the most adverse weather conditions.
WATERPROOFING FOR STONES AND PORPHYRY
TRANSPARENT WATERPROOFING MATT EFFECT
For the invisible breathable water-repellent treatment of different types of surfaces vertical or inclined walls as natural stone, brick, concrete, sandstone, tuff, cooked.
LUXOPEA 25 is a primer with high penetration capacity and high repellent effect that does not create films, leaving unchanged the breathability of the surfaces.
Thanks to its technical characteristics, LUXOPEA 25 is specific for the protection of historic buildings (facades, marble, stone materials, decorative elements, statues) and it is particularly suitable for very porous stone surfaces (marble, natural stone compact, porphyry, slate, granite). It can also be used as a primer anti-efflorescence.
Stir well before use - Clean the surface – Apply with brush or spray.
TERMOPEA 42 is a thermal coating, based in aqueous emulsion resins, titanium dioxide, selected aggregates, glass hollow microspheres, anti-mildew additives.
Particularly suitable for terraces, roofs solar walls of external buildings and for all surfaces that do not have protection from the sun.
The effective insulating action significantly reduces the typical condensation of the perimeter walls by improving the livability of the environment, reducing the internal temperature.