IMPREGNANTS FOR WOOD
Protective and decorative primer for wood based on special resins and pigments. It does not create thickness in the surface: you get the dual aim to protect even in substrate leaving the wood its appearance and its natural breathing. The excellent elasticity of the resins used allows the product to follow in time the natural settling of the wood.
It can be used for external and/or internal. It penetrates deep into the fibers of the wood and enhances the grain without forming superficial layers. It has on manufactured on which was applied a protective action against the weather and the aggressive light
Water-based finish for wood, to waxed effect and ultraviolet filters.
The data provided represent the best of our knowledge regarding the properties and the product's uses.
Focus condition of the substrate, as well as the many factors affecting the use and application of the products. Opea assumes no responsibility for results. Experimental tests are carried out at your own risk.
• Resistant to ultraviolet rays
• wood moisture regulator
• colorless / neutral
• It protects the wood from biological and physical aggression
• The product meets the parameters of the European Directive 2004/42 / EC (transposed from D.legs.n.
161/2006) that it plans to limit emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC) in the environment
MAIN PROPERTIES AT 20 ° C and 50% R.H.
- Specific gravity Approximately
- Solids content by volume 39%
- Theoretical coverage
- Drying times- Dust: After 1 - 1.5 hours; Touch dry: after 2/5 h
- Shelf life (in cool and dry place) 12 months (Protect from frost)
- Flash point (DIN 53213) not relevant
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Before using it thoroughly mix the material making homogeneous and apply it with a brush with excellent bristle.
FLATTING FOR WOOD
FLATTING WOOD is a one-component paint to wood surfaces, based on a polyurethane-acrylic dispersion in water
Special one-component water-based clear varnish for wood. Scratch-resistant, shock-resistant, with excellent elasticity. It is totally waterproof and resistant to cleaning agents and alcohol. It can be washed with water and non-abrasive detergents and polished with normal floor waxes. Available in glossy version The maximum hardness is reached after 7 days of application.
This product helps to reduce water pollution and air pollution and waste
VOC Classification (Directive 2004/42 / EC) paints and wood stains for interior / exterior trim.
Limit value: VOC EU Ecolabel for flatting vitrification (Cat. A / e): 150 g/L (2007) / 130 g/L (2010)
It contains maximum 50 g/L VOC.
Apply the product directly on the wood, taking care to spread it evenly crossing hands first horizontally and then vertically. We recommend using a hair brush with long soft bristles or a short-haired roller. The wooden surface must be dry, well-seasoned, without fat and grease.
New wood: smooth the surface with a special machine to remove the hair of the wood. Remove dust with vacuum cleaners.
WHITE ENAMEL FOR WOOD
Enamel external / internal
External or internal wood surfaces properly prepared. Colour water-based.
ACTION: Highly water repellent, protective.
PROPERTY: Greatly simplifies maintenance work.
ANTISTATIC: Does not attract dust.
APPEARANCE: Semi-glossy, opaque, white or coloured (see colour chart).
COVERAGE: 15 sq.m. / liter based on the power of surface
DRYING: 48 hours. Data refer to a temperature of 20˚C and relative humidity of 60%. Lower temperatures or higher humidity may lengthen the drying time.
DILUTION: With 5% to 20% of water based on the coverage to be obtained.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
• On new wood: Prepare the bottom with water based cementite and apply 2 or 3 coats of enamel
• On already enamelled surfaces: Fine-sand and apply 2 coats of enamel exterior / interior
• For the lacquer on wood prepare the surfaces with one or two hands of water based cementite.
• It can be applied by brush, short pile roller or spray.
• The thickness of the enamel dry film should be between 20 and 40 microns; greater thicknesses retard drying excessively.
• The first coat is applied on top after 48 hours.
• It dries in depth after 72 hours.
• Final hardness in 7-15 days.
• If you use the product in colourless shades, white and pastel, treated surfaces not exposed to light could turn yellow. To reduce this effect does not cover treated parts for at least 5/7 days.
The above information is based on our best technical and practical knowledge, but every recommendation and suggestion is given without any warranty not being the conditions of use under our direct control. In cases of doubt it is always advisable to conduct preliminary tests and / or request the intervention of our technicians.
Cementite filler for wood.
WHERE TO USE
In the presence of old cracked and peeling paint, you must make a radical cleanup passing repeatedly with water and soda or strong cleanser up to lead to bare wood. Grouting strictly limited knots and cracks. Excellent for filling micro capillaries.
Easy to apply, ready to use.
It is applied on all types of wood with spatula, or diluted with water and brushed with a brush.